que foi parar ao “índex” , à custa de umas lambidelas de gelados e outras criancices perversas
You told lies to my daddy in order to get me.
– Get you? l ain’t got you yet
– And you ain’t about to either. l don’t want to be with a man who’d make me live without furniture.
You make me think of cotton. No… No fabric or cloth…not even satin or silk…no kind of fibre,not even a cotton fibre…has the absolute delicacy of your skin.
– Should l say thanks, or something?
– Just smile.
You’ve got an attractive smile…And dimples…Oh, yes, you do. Smile, Mrs. Meighan
– Please, don’t touch me,l don’t like to be touched.
– l think l’ll go and make us some lemonade.
– Why do you giggle, then?
– Because l’m ticklish.
– Don’t be so skittish.
-My head is fuzzy.
Fuzzy and buzzy…
-But you said Archie Lee waited?
-Yes, after the wedding
-For me to be ready for marriage
-How long did he have to wait?
-Oh, he’s still waiting
-We had an agreement. l told him that on my 20 th birthday,l’d be ready
– That’s tomorrow
And, will you be ready?
– Well, that all depends
– What on?
– Whether or not the furniture comes back
ls that what they call a Mona Lisa smile you’ve got on your puss?
We’ve got nothing to do,but wait for tomorrow
And see if we’re remembered…